Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:23 — 28.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS
Join me today for Part 2 of my discussion of conscious parenting with my daughter, Lily Hutcheson, to get a kid’s point of view on how to get your kids to listen.
In this episode, we’re sharing:
- How to get kids to listen, from a kid’s perspective
- The importance of meeting your kids in the middle
- Lily’s opinion of what the hardest thing about being a kid is
- How to create win-win situations with your kids
- What palm trees and parenting have to do with each other
- The importance of giving your kids choices
Let’s dive in!
Join my FREE parenting bootcamp: https://mailchi.mp/038b02da043a/freebootcamp
Let’s Connect! Here’s where you can find me:
Learn more at https://www.coachingkelly.com
Find me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/kelly.hutcheson