Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:52 — 42.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS
Many people come to me desperate for more patience and wondering where they can find it. It feels as if patience is living outside of us and we just need to find it or our children need to be less combative so they can earn a more patient person. Essentially we are blaming our children for our lack of patience, short fuse and basically saying “well they started it” and that turns us into the emotional child and patience is fleeting.
In this episode you’ll learn more about:
- How to to have more patience through detaching
- How to find more patience with your mind
- How our ego gets in the way of patience and not our children
- How our triggers are our greatest teachers
- How we need to UNLEARN conditioning and patterning given to us by someone else
Leave a review on iTunes and let me know your lightning bolt moments.
Join my FREE parenting bootcamp: https://mailchi.mp/038b02da043a/freebootcamp
Let’s Connect! Here’s where you can find me:
Learn more at https://www.coachingkelly.com
Find me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/kelly.hutcheson