There’s a myth that a lot of us believe that I want to bust today. The myth that you should be happy all the time and when you’re not that something has gone wrong.
It’s just not true.
Brené Brown said, “Joy is the hardest emotion that we feel as adults.” And it’s true. It’s so much easier to go to a place of lack than stay in one of gratitude. But in today’s episode I’m going to help you lean into the joy to bring more abundance to your life.
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- Why perspective thinking trumps positive thinking
- What we can be thankful for, even in the tough moments
- How to reframe our thoughts so that we can find blessings in all of our burdens
- The Miracle Morning and how it can train your brain to create unconscious thinking that’s empowering for the day
- My favorite trick to remain grateful all day
Join my FREE parenting bootcamp: https://mailchi.mp/038b02da043a/freebootcamp
Let’s Connect! Here’s where you can find me:
Learn more at https://www.coachingkelly.com
Find me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/kelly.hutcheson