Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:19 — 45.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS
I was so overwhelmed and couldn’t balance all that life was throwing at me. I was buried in mommy guilt, a toddler who wouldn’t stop crying and she seemed scared of her own shadow. If we went on play dates or a birthday party, then Lily would cling to my leg and seemed unsteady if I talked to another adult.
Then that all changed after a life changing trip to South Carolina with David to see his parents. Today you will learn more about:
- How something as simple as hummingbirds became a staple concept in our home
- How I was addicted to busy and let go of that addiction
- How I learned to underwhelm our schedule to overwhelm our hearts with what we wanted everyday
- How I was buffering with busy
- How my frenetic energy was getting in the way of Lily’s throbbing spirit
Send me a message about how you have been addicted to busy in your own life.
Join my FREE parenting bootcamp: https://mailchi.mp/038b02da043a/freebootcamp
Let’s Connect! Here’s where you can find me:
Learn more at https://www.coachingkelly.com
Find me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/kelly.hutcheson